The Waupaca Historical Society maintains and operates four historic structures within the City of Waupaca. They are the Holly History and Geneology Center, the Hutchinson House Museum and the King Cottage in South Park, and the historic Waupaca Depot.
Thank you for donating to the Waupaca Historical Society and helping us preserve Waupaca and Chain O'Lakes history!
Come visit us at the Holly Center at 321 S. Main Street during our open hours on
Wednesday through Friday,
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.!
What's Happening at the Waupaca Historical Society!
(all programs are at the Holly History and Genealogy Center unless otherwise noted)
- Sat., May 20, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Family Fun Day at the Depot with the Waupaca Area Public Library (DEPOT)
- Hutchinson House Museum and Depot OPEN Second and Third Weekends of the Summer
- Hutchinson House : 1-4 p.m.
- Depot: 12-5 p.m.
- Sat., June 17, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Depot OPEN (for Strawberry Fest weekend)
- Sun., June 18, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Depot OPEN (for Strawberry Fest weekend)
- Sat., June 24, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.: Lost Arts at the Hutchinson House (Demonstrators, food and refreshments, and live music!)
Thank you to the Waupaca Area Convention and Visitors Bureau for sponsoring this event!
WHS COVID POLICY
Masks are not required in our buildings at this time. We encourage visitors to wear masks if they feel more comfortable. We also encourage all visitors to remain at home if exposed to COVID-19 or feeling unwell.
Appointments outside of open hours at any WHS buildings can be made at least two weeks in advance by calling the Holly History and Genealogy Center at (715) 256-9980 or emailing
Tracy Behrendt at