Videos and Programs
Thank you for donating to the Waupaca Historical Society and helping us preserve Waupaca and Chain O'Lakes history!
Interested in receiving the latest news from the Waupaca Historical Society? Subscribe with your email address below!
What's Happening at the Waupaca Historical Society!
(all programs are at the Holly History and Genealogy Center unless otherwise noted)
- Wed., March 15: Lost Arts Folk School-Garden Basket (FULL)
- Thurs., March 16: Lost Arts Folk School--Garden Basket (FULL)
- Thurs., March 30, 6 p.m.: "A Creative Place: The History of Wisconsin Art" with Annemarie Sawkins (sponsored by Dennis W. Rocheleau)
- Mon., April 17, 6:30 p.m.: Program with Winchester Academy at the Waupaca Area Public Library--"Ancient Canoes Discovered in Lake Mendota" with James Skibo, PhD
- Thurs., April 20, 6:30 p.m.: "A Tale of Two Companies: The Building of Seagrave and Four Wheel Drive in Clintonville" with Barbara Koster
- Sat., May 20, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Family Fun Day at the Depot with the Waupaca Area Public Library (DEPOT)
WHS COVID POLICY
Masks are not required in our buildings at this time. We encourage visitors to wear masks if they feel more comfortable. We also encourage all visitors to remain at home if exposed to COVID-19 or feeling unwell.
Appointments outside of open hours at any WHS buildings can be made at least two weeks in advance by calling the Holly History and Genealogy Center at (715) 256-9980 or emailing
Tracy Behrendt at