Our Community Supporters
Thank you to our Business Partners! With their support, we continue to offer monthly programming, create new exhibits and continue restoration and maintenance at our four historic buildings, and work actively with the community to preserve the history of the Waupaca area. As a member of the Waupaca Historical Society, we encourage you to patronize these local businesses!
Thank you for donating to the Waupaca Historical Society and helping us preserve Waupaca and Chain O'Lakes history!
Come visit us at the Holly Center at 321 S. Main Street during our open hours on
Wednesday through Friday,
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.!
What's Happening at the Waupaca Historical Society!
(all programs are at the Holly History and Genealogy Center unless otherwise noted)
- Sat., May 20, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Family Fun Day at the Depot with the Waupaca Area Public Library (DEPOT)
- Hutchinson House Museum and Depot OPEN Second and Third Weekends of the Summer
- Hutchinson House : 1-4 p.m.
- Depot: 12-5 p.m.
- Sat., June 17, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.: Depot OPEN (for Strawberry Fest weekend)
- Sun., June 18, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: Depot OPEN (for Strawberry Fest weekend)
- Sat., June 24, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.: Lost Arts at the Hutchinson House (Demonstrators, food and refreshments, and live music!)
Thank you to the Waupaca Area Convention and Visitors Bureau for sponsoring this event!
WHS COVID POLICY
Masks are not required in our buildings at this time. We encourage visitors to wear masks if they feel more comfortable. We also encourage all visitors to remain at home if exposed to COVID-19 or feeling unwell.
Appointments outside of open hours at any WHS buildings can be made at least two weeks in advance by calling the Holly History and Genealogy Center at (715) 256-9980 or emailing
Tracy Behrendt at