The Waupaca Historical Society rents out the lower-level Cynthia Holly Meeting Room at the Holly Center, the historic Railroad Depot and the King Cottage in South Park for meetings, parties, gatherings and weddings. Local business and organizations are encouraged to utilize our facilities for meetings, parties and gatherings.
If you are interested in renting out either space, please call the Waupaca Historical Society at (715) 256-9980 or email at email@example.com. You can also email or mail our rental application below to:
Waupaca Historical Society
321 S. Main Street
Waupaca, WI 54981
Thank you for donating to the Waupaca Historical Society and helping us preserve Waupaca and Chain O'Lakes history!
Come visit us at the Holly Center at 321 S. Main Street during our open hours on
Wednesday through Friday,
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.!
What's Happening at the Waupaca Historical Society!
(all programs are at the Holly History and Genealogy Center unless otherwise noted)
- Thurs., October 19, 6 p.m.: Program at the Holly Center--Waupaca 101: The History of Our City with Tracy Behrendt
- Friday, October 27, 4-7 p.m.: Brat Fry at Halloween on Main (downtown Waupaca)
- Saturday, October 28, 2-4 p.m.: Cemetery History Walk at Lakeside Cemetery
- Thurs., November 9, 6 p.m.: Program at the Holly Center--Ojibwe Culture and History with Liz Arbuckle
- Sat., December 2, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.: 5th Annual Yuletide Trail and Cookie Walk (downtown Waupaca)
WHS COVID POLICY
Masks are not required in our buildings at this time. We encourage visitors to wear masks if they feel more comfortable. We also encourage all visitors to remain at home if exposed to COVID-19 or feeling unwell.
Appointments outside of open hours at any WHS buildings can be made at least two weeks in advance by calling the Holly History and Genealogy Center at (715) 256-9980 or emailing
Tracy Behrendt at